I love making tasty treats for my kids that are healthy too!
This recipe was a big win in my house…so ENJOY!
3 medium ripe bananas
3/4 cup rolled oats (old-fashioned)
2 scoops chocolate Shakeology (regular or vegan…or an alternate protein powder)
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use silicone donut pan (or spray a metal donut pan)
- Add all the ingredients to food processor and blend until batter like consistency.
- Divide between 9 donut spots.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until they pass a toothpick test.
- Place on cooling rack for 15 minutes
Makes 9 servings
Containers : 1/2 Purple, 1/3 Red, 1/3 Yellow, 1/2 tsp